Awasome Fortnite Red Hitmarker Ideas

Fortnite Red Hitmarker. When i plug my ps4 into the same tv same network, i don't have that problem. Fortnite is almost unplayable on my xbox.

Fortnite hitmarker!? YouTube
Fortnite hitmarker!? YouTube from www.youtube.com

When i plug my ps4 into the same tv same network, i don't have that problem. So let's say i fire my shotgun and then immidiately switch to a secondary weapon. These are some of my clips of me getting hitmarkers with no damage and this happens constantly, like almost every game.

Fortnite hitmarker!? YouTube

Okay so for the past couple of weeks sometimes when i use a shotgun, and i get a headshot i get a weird red hitmarker like when you accidentay shoot a teammate, and doesn't give me the hit even though i got it? The most common cause for ghost hitmarkers is switching guns 'too fast'. It's lost me a lot of gun rights and pisses me off, but yeah. That's what i've found anyway.