Famous Fortnite Raps Lyrics Ideas

Fortnite Raps Lyrics. The lyrics for the fortnite rap battle by nerdout have been translated into 14 languages. Say the name yeah mark the drop only one chance who gon' make it to the top fully stocked leaving one spot do or die better not now they flying straight out be the last one living be the last one living yeah they flying straight out be the last one living be the last, be the last, last, last, last nobody wanna play with you you about.

Cancion Fortnite Letra Emilia
Cancion Fortnite Letra Emilia from emiliabonnet.blogspot.com

Crazy, i babysit everyone with me [george bull] *baby babbling* [natewantstobattle] I play fortnite with my eyes i play fortnite with my chin i play fortnite with my cheeks i play fortnite with my teeth [jt music] hey man, got a gun for me? It's ceez in the builds and when i′m in the game, i like to style with my kills you know that i am the king of dusty.

Cancion Fortnite Letra Emilia

I'm supposed to do, is keep rappin' some niggas got gold in. I crossed the valleys the dust of midlands to search for the third key to open the gates now i'm near the altar the secret inside as legend told my beloved sun l. I see a llama with that. / hop out the bus / open the chest i ain't makin' a fuss / grenades is a plus / stock up on ammo.