+10 Dragon Slash Fortnite Ideas

Dragon Slash Fortnite. Okay so the dragon slash class build was nerfed, they say the buffed the the ds itself to offset the tail being nerfed, i really can't see that it was though. It is worth 10 points and can be received for:

I was using this skin today, feels so without Mantis Leap
I was using this skin today, feels so without Mantis Leap from fortnite-battle-royale.blogspot.com

The extra range and trail can destroy large hordes. Saturday 29th of june 2019 08:13:58 pm. Psnprofiles is not affiliated with sony or playstation in any way © 2022 gaming profiles ltd

I was using this skin today, feels so without Mantis Leap

Psnprofiles is not affiliated with sony or playstation in any way © 2022 gaming profiles ltd Unlock access to the ninja hero. How to unlock the dragon slash! The fortnite dragun rune lance harvesting tool has been disabled because it gave players an unfair advantage due to a glitch.